The Pet Professional Guild Webinars
Each month PPG Australia membership is offered a minimum of one FREE educational webinar. These are scheduled at least four weeks in advance and are posted on the PPG or PPG Australia websites.
The Pet Professional Guild and PPG Australia also offers its membership paid webinars on an ongoing basis
What is a Webinar?
- A webinar is a 45 to 90 minute web-delivered educational seminar. Each webinar includes a live PowerPoint, or equivalent software, visual presentation with 10 minutes allocated for questions and answers.
Submitting a Webinar Proposal to PPG Australia
PG Webinar Commissions
- Complete the webinar application form
- All PPG Australia member webinars must conform to the PPG Australia Guiding Principles.
- You must provide a detailed outline of the webinar and the materials to be presented
- You will receive an email regarding the suitability and whether your webinar proposal has been accepted or declined.
- Once approved the date and time will be confirmed with you.
- Your webinar will be scheduled and advertised on the PPG Australia website
- If requested, your final webinar PowerPoint presentation must be submitted to email@example.com two weeks prior to the webinar date.
The Webinar Process - Terms & Conditions
- PPG webinars are priced between $25.00 and $40.00 each.
- Webinar presenters will be compensated 50% of net sales after transaction fees of the live webinar session.
- Commission payments are made as soon as possible after the live webinar has been completed.
- All other terms and conditions of Pet professional Guild Australia webinar agreement remain in effect.
- FREE membership webinars may also charge a nominal fee for non members
- PPGA webinar presenters are compensated based on a percentage of fees paid by attendees. Event attendance can vary greatly because of content, interest level, reputation of presenter, technical issues, force majeure and other circumstances. Because of this PPG Australia cannot guarantee, assure or promise any compensation of any kind to presenters for any webinar event.
- All webinars are held using the PPG webinar software.
- All presenters may request a one hour practice session within 7 days of their scheduled webinar. Please schedule this at least 14 days prior to your webinar to allow for planning time.
- PPG webinars are recorded and may be made available to our members at a later date.
- Recordings remain available for new PPG Australia members to purchase & view
- Pet Professional Guild Australia has the right to translate your recorded webinar into any language it deems necessary to accommodate our international members continued education
- Pet Professional Guild Australia has the right to control editorial content of the event listing to effectively market the webinar
- PPG Australia will host your recorded webinar for as long as it is deemed relevant to the membership and/or being purchased.
- PPG Australia reserves the right to cancel, postpone, delay or reschedule any webinar for any reason at our sole discretion.
- You retain the intellectual rights to your webinar property with PPG granted permission to use your webinar as stated above
The Webinar Session
- On the day of your webinar you must login to the webinar software 15 minutes prior to the official start time using the presenter login link emailed to you. It will refer to you as a panelist or presenter.
- PPG Australia will provide a host to introduce you, moderate the chat room and manage the Q&A session.
- All questions and answers will be taken at the end of the session.