If your membership application is successful, then as a Member you agree to the following:
WHEREAS, The Pet Professional Guild Australia (PPGA) provides certain services and programs to:
- the Professional Pet Training and Pet Care Community and
- to the Pet Owning Public (together known as The Recipients) and PPGA provides certain types of services, some at no charge, for the benefit of the Recipients; and
WHEREAS, membership, acceptance, inclusion, listings and registration with the PPGA are solely at the discretion of the PPGA; and WHEREAS, in consideration of the willingness of PPGA and its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, volunteers and contractors to provide such services, some at no charge, Recipients are willing to execute this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement.
Release and Hold Harmless Agreement;
NOW THEREFORE, Recipients, on behalf of itself and its heirs, assigns and all other persons or entities claiming by, under or through Recipients, represents, covenants and agrees as follows:
- Recipient accepts and voluntarily incurs all risks of any injuries, damages, or harm which may arise during or result from any activities of or services or programs provided by PPGA its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, volunteers and contractors (Released Parties).
- Recipient waives, releases and forever discharges all claims against any of the Released Parties for any injuries, damages, losses or claims, whether known and unknown, which arise during or result from any activity of, or services or programs provided by any of the Released Parties under or in connection with any PPGA programs or services.
- Recipient agrees to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless from all losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses (including but not limited to reasonable attorneys' fees and other litigation costs and expenses) incurred by any of the Released Parties as a result of any claims or suits that (i) Recipient, (ii) anyone claiming by, under or through Recipient, or (iii) any third party, may bring against any of the Released Parties to recover any losses, liabilities, costs, damages, or expenses which arise during or result from the participation by, or services supplied by, or participation in activities of any of the Released Parties.
- Recipient acknowledges having carefully read and reviewed this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement, and Recipient represents that it fully understands and that by applying to and or accepted for membership into the PPGA, Recipients hereby undertake to indemnify and hold harmless The Pet Professional Guild Australia, its officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, volunteers and contractors from any and all actions, causes of action, suits, debts, duties, accounts, bonds, contracts, claims and demands whatsoever resulting from any action or omission (including without limitation any failure to accept applications, file any documents, applications or reports on behalf of Recipients) arising out of any cause, matter or thing whatsoever existing from and after date of application for membership up to the date hereof, including, without limitation, as a shareholder, officer and director of Recipient.
- Recipient/member/applicant acknowledges that he/she has read and fully understands the terms of this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement and freely accepts this Agreement and releases all claims as a condition of application and membership.